Monday, July 23, 2012

Well, why not start blogging again? 
I have been away for quite a while working and trying to find myself. I just recently decided to begin a new journey and leave the old one behind. I have realized that a lot of people I surrounded myself with were not truly friends to me at all but that is ok. I think we have people come and go in out lives for a reason. They all not meant to stay with you as you change courses in your personal journey. I recently decided to continue a book I had started a long time ago. It is called 'Blonde' by Joyce Carol Oates. It talks about the life of Marilyn Monroe. I may be strange but, I love learning about her personal struggles more then her claims to fame. How can someone be so broken on the inside but be so happy on the outside. It just makes me so curious. I think I will end this post with some Marilyn Monroe quotes for the day.

All images were copied from pinterest.com 

1 comment: